Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fucking Gorgeous Warmth.

We arrived in Florida today. So warm. I don't think I have ever appreciated the warm weather this much. We got here and immediately decided to get lunch at Houlihans and eat outside (sort of a tradition). I had 2 delish Mojitos and our waiter was juggling the whole time. After that we got to the timeshare and the room looks exactly like the one we were in in June, of course one big thing was missing...my wifey.

Since the weather was a luscious 77 degrees, we decided to hit up the pool. We drank punch, laid in the sun, and I did kareoke poolside. After that, grocery shopping and now just chillin out. I am SO happy to be on vacation and I am even happier that its warm here. YAY!


1 comments:

Turbo said...

Yo, thanks for the comment. It sounds like you are doing great. I'm totally jealous of the vacay!