Monday, June 29, 2009

Tony's Birthday


The 28th marked the 5th year that tony has been in heaven. I woke up, anticipating practice with Kim but then we wound up going to the beach. Which was incredible and just what i needed. Kim left for Seattle today. We had a lovely day at the beach, or at least a couple of great hours. Then I went off to Tony's birthday. It was good to see some people I hadn't seen in a while. I ate some pretty great food and let a balloon go with a note on it, like I do every year. Mine is the purple one in the pic.

After that, I went to go pick up my phone which I accidentally left in Kim's car. I picked it up and failed in finding other plans. Instead, I came home and got into a fight with my mom. A stupid fight. An avoidable fight. Over something so very quotidian. Ugh. I feel like a big doodie.

0 comments: