Monday, June 15, 2009

Naked Bike Ride


On Saturday, I went to Chelsea to cover a naked bike ride for PTTV. I was looking forward to heading out there and taking my top off, however I didn't because barely anyone showed up and only 2 girls actually took their tops off. There was also WAY too much press. The rain definitely put a damper on this event.

It is a law in NY State that one cannot reveal their privates in public. What a dumb law. Because of this, people who were riding in the race could not expose themselves completely and be assured that they wouldn't get arrested. The bike ride did not live up to what I had hoped, however, it still felt good to be a part of something and to be there for a good cause, and it was nice to learn how to use the camera. BTW this picture is of the 3 hottest people who showed up.

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Did you shoot that photo? Nice work.

rogue said...

I didn't but I took a kick-ass vid for Paper Tiger