Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take Me To Brown Town

After awaking to a slightly disturbing state of a hangover and no concrete plans for the day, I got a message from Jodette asking if I wanted to get a mani pedi. So I went and J and I got some sushi at Sakana after. We had a really great little day together. A pleasant surprise for my birthday. I am mad that it has been raining on and off all day. In all of my years on this earth, I do not recall one birthday where it wasn't sunny and warm. I guess I shouldn't complain. I have been spoiled by all these years with nice weather. At least my birthday isn't in the winter (sorry guys).

1 comments:

Turbo said...

Happy birthday, Nicole! Sorry that the weather didn't cooperate. This rain has seriously been insane. Although it is supposed to get ridiculously hot and muggy. So I guess we should be careful what we wish for.