Saturday, June 27, 2009

Riding Solo

Yesterday, I finally went and got tires for Kristen's old bike. I started riding around BK. It was really fun to feel the breeze in my hair and almost get hit by big, loud trucks. Afterward, I met up with Carrie, Jeff and Ally at Sweet Ups for happy hour. I totally deserved that beer, after my ride.

Afterward, Carrie and I watched The Notebook and she cooked me dinner. I left her house crying, only to find out that my step sister has cancer again. I guess it was a good time to find out because I was crying already. After taking a shower and getting ready at home, I met back up with Carrie at BCC and we also met up with Jeff, Alli and Jeff's 2 friends from Ireland. I had a lot to talk to them about because one of them lives in Galway (where I did a semester abroad) and actually went to the same school that I went to.

After that, I decided to head over to Kristen and Anna's going away party. They are both moving back home at the end of the month. I had the worst acid reflux ever, but their friends were really funny. I was hesitant about leaving when I did, I totally wanted to stay, I just felt like my throat was going to burst into flames...not such a good feeling.

0 comments: