Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The San Francisco Treat

Yesterday, Boppy and I went to Fisherman's Wharf. It was a blustery day and we decided to go to the wax museum and Ripley's believe it or not. We walked around a lot, ate In & Out (YUM!) and got matching rings (as usual on our vaca's). I was SO exhausted as I didn't get much sleep the night before. I found out from Cres that (a) my new roomate's name is Nathan and (b) Erika is going to move into my apt in Sept. Thus, I am moving back home (or into another apt) after I get back from Taiwan. I will probably hang out on LI though. I also made another decision, to try to go teach/live in an American city for the spring semester of 10'. I just realized how happy it would make me to get out of my New York element for a few months. I never separated myself far enough away to reap the benefits of being truly independent.

0 comments: