Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Yesterday was gorgeous out and today is even nicer! I leave in a week for D.R. and I can't wait. I am not sure if they have internet there, however, I will have my computer and will post words and pictures after I get back.

I went to a conference on the religious/secular divide at the new school yesterday. I was really looking forward to it, but ever since my psych upped my dosage, I have been super anxious all the time. So I left halfway through to go to Urban Outfitters. I got myself some awesome 20$ purple pants. I have definitely lost weight/toned up since moving into the city/bk. These pants probably wouldn't have fit me a year ago. Yay!

My anthro class was switched from Thurs at 11 to Fri at 6:30. Nobody wanted to be there, but it is my favorite class so whatever. I got back to bk and met up with Carrie and Kim. We went to Union Pool, which is like the watering hole of Williamsburg. There are always weird, creepy guys there, and we always make fun of it. However, they have this sick outdoor area in the back and last night there was a fire in the fire pit. It was such a nice night, so that outdoor area and fire really did the trick. Next we headed to BCC then Grand Morelo's for some 3AM drunken stuff-your-face food.

0 comments: