Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's Out There?

I have this emerging philosophy about faith and a higher power, and I am not sure how to write it down yet, but I am going to give it a shot.

Science can only account for a certain amount of truths in the world. For example, within the realm of the social sciences it is really hard to even presume things about a person because, by nature, we are all different. What if I were to say that this confusion brought about by not being able to claim much of anything about social beings is a result of some 'higher power' trying to confuse us so that we can't figure out more meaningful stuff? Social confusion, in my suggestion is a simple deterrent that means nothing and is tedious and pointless. I am beginning to think that everything is random and pointless. How can we possibly search for meaning in such a mottled mess?

0 comments: