Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fat City Auto Wrecker


Last night, after a day filled with books, I went to Alexis's to get my hair cut. She did a wonderful job. It is shorter in the front and for the first time in a long time its even!

After that Carrie and I went to go see the boys play a show at the Delancey. It was so weird, how we kept bumping into people we knew on route to the show. First we saw Sam on the subway platform, then we got on the subway and lo and behold Jani and his gf were sitting right next to my friend Nancy. They didn't know I was the missing link and sat next to each other out of convenience. So weird. The boys only played 4 songs, which made me quite sad. PJ promised Carrie he would sing a Lux song but he didnt, so wifey got mad. I drank too many beers and realized I do the most eating when I come home drunk. I started slim fast this week. Easter candy killed my BMI and swimsuit season is right around the corner. I kind of want to go to the beach tomorrow. Its supposed to be in the 70's!!

0 comments: