Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eastey Weekend


I had a nice semi-relaxing weekend with the family. I got my teefs cleaned and got to hear a whole bunch of 'tales of woe' about my aunt. Lulu kept me up pretty much every night, so I am exhausted now. I successfully spent a whole day on my expertise draft, but I have so much more homework that I didn't get to. Oh well. We can't all be dorks 100% of the time.

My mom and I picked out a game at Wal Mart to play with the family. It was about labeling people as types of things, i.e.

If nicole was any of these short hands, which would she be?
1) ASAP
2) TLC
3) LOL
4) VIP
5) ROFL

...and then the people who pick the most popular answer move one space.

There was one question where I was the subject and everyone had to pick which leader I was most like, I forget who all of the other leaders were, but it was unanimous that I was most like Ghandi. I am proud of this fact. Haha

Happy Easter! Oh I painted a whole bunch of eggs too! I hope you like my lederhosen egg.

2 comments:

Das said...

i wish you came home with mom :( i miss you

rogue said...

aw broseph! I will be on li next weekend!! are you going to dinner for dads b-day? i will be there