Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a Day

I just had kind of a bad day. I mean, not bad...just really eventful.

Everytime I came outside from the library, EVERYONE was laying on the lawn, tanning, playing frizbee..etc.. I wanted to go lounge SO bad, They had a band and a DJ and everything! I hate the fact that I had to spend the day in the library when it was SO gorgeous out.


I outlined my paper and have a game plan, so I guess I am halfway there. I still have two more full days to work on it, so I should be OK. I got to talk to Kate and my Dad, which were high points of my day. Katherine swung by to visit me at Butler. Then I got pizza with Lisa ( my old roomate at Dowling) and her twin sis, who I never met. It was nice to see Lisa. I am excited she lives with her sis in Harlem now.

OH, I had a really weird experience on the subway today. I walked on to the one train at Columbia and there was this group of kids being really loud, and I thought, just my luck. Well, I was listening to my headphones and reading and book, and all of them were looking at me. One of the guys was like "you could hit that, what are you afraid of girls?" and i was like "i dunno". And then that kid got made fun of by all the other loud-ass kids. It was a long and crowded ride to and from school. I hate that the red line is under construction. It took, like, an hour each way today.

Oh boy, hopefully I will have an awesome night tonight, then back to work tomorrow...when everyone else will be at the beach. FML

0 comments: