Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Craft Nights

This week has set me in motion. I spent the day with my books while researching for my media paper.

Today my dad went into surgery. Everything went well. Hooray! Saturday is his birthday and I am excited to see him and Jean and wish him quick healing.

OH, I got a call from a 'guardian' for my cousins Mj and Ethan today. He asked me all these social worker questions about Moe, Ann and the kids. I have never really been interrogated like that before, it was interesting. I feel like I gave just information and I am glad that I was able to participate in justice and let my voice be heard. However, I HATE being semi-stuck in the middle of this. I am one of 3 mutual friends they still have on Facebook, so its kind of like I'm one of the few people that still communicate with both of them.

I adore hanging out in my apartment. Doing absolutely nothing, at night, when all my daily tasks are done. le sigh.

0 comments: