Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Productivity

Yesterday was productive. I wound up cutting my first class and finishing a paper! Yay! One down and two to go! After I had just finished and was still up by school, I was starving, and wanted to not cook myself dinner. Kim and Lisa were busy, but luckily Eric texted me at just the right time and we caught up at the sandwich spot by school.

After dinner, I got off the subway by my house and this lady was passed out on the steps at the subway station. She almost looked like she was dead. I came down later to get back on the subway and she was gone. I guess she needed to take a little nappy. I can't imagine sleeping on that dirty, nasty floor. She didn't look homeless either. Which was weird.

Jeff and I met up for a quick drink or two at Union Pool. As always, great conversation.

0 comments: