Thursday, September 3, 2009

Taoist Research Project


I just decided yesterday that while I am here, I want to research Tao and start and work on a new paper which I hope to get published this winter. I have been looking into the spiritual religious ideals which are upheld here in Taiwan, and I believe that they must make for interesting, if not, different business and social situations. On the micro level, I will try to observe communication (even though my language observation is somewhat limited), and body language to come up with a viewpoint about how this spiritual stance affects inter/intra-personal relationships. On the macro level, I am working to do research on organizations which are here and focus on Tao/Buddhism/Daoism/Confucianism and possibly get an interview to further my research.

0 comments: