Tuesday, September 1, 2009

24 Hours of Sleep?

I just got to the airport in South Korea. I am bored. Cresencio says I should sleep and get on their time. But I feel like I just tried to sleep for a bunch of hours. Technically, my plane ride sucked. There were no more isle seats or window seats. The lady seated me in the middle of the middle isle. I had a screaming baby on each side of me. And what seemed to be like a seat with great legroom turned into an awkward crawl space. Flight attendants had given each baby a floating bastinet, which plugged into the wall and took up all the perceived leg room. Luckily I was exhausted and passed out anyway. In small spurts. For dinner we had a choice of Bim Bam Bop and Chicken or something. I went with the Bim Bam Bop. It was probably the best plane meal I ever had. It came with some glass noodles and a side of Kim Chi. For those of you unfamiliar with BBB, its veggies and rice with hot pepper sauce. The hot pepper sauce was on the side, and I only used a little. Luckily the woman next to me was there to guide me on how to put my meal together. Wine was gratis so I had two glasses with my meal, in between little naps. I can't wait to get there already. This layover is going to be a bitch. Luckily I have The L Word to keep me company.

0 comments: