Friday, September 11, 2009

2/28 park and Chang Kai Chek






This morning Cres and I went for a delicious Vietnamese lunch and then headed out to 2/28 park. We wound up going to the museum there because they had a Darwin exhibit that I wanted to see. After the museum, Max met up and we walked around the park and then to Chang Kai Chek. Standing in front of the memorial I had one of those moments when you feel immortal or infinite or an 'aha' moment. I sat in the middle of the square and meditated for a couple of minutes. It was absolutely beautiful. A bunch of Korean girls asked to take a picture with me and I let them. They were so cute. After seeing the memorial, we went to do some DIY/Pirate costume shopping. Tonight we are going to a burlesque show. I am pretty stoked! :)

0 comments: