Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Productivity.

After my awesome day to myself, I woke up the next morning with a vigorous start. I went to KGB and got a delicious burger and started on my assignment. I am trying to get published an article about pharmaceutical direct to consumer ads on the internet. I e-mailed my advisor and am on my way to being published in either ASA, SASE or ESS. I spent hours at my computer, wrote about 10 pages and did ethnographic research. It felt really really good to get this assignment underway. I came home to a sleeping Cresensio and talked to Boppy for an hour. We then got food and chilled for the rest of the night. I did yoga! For one of the first times here. I need to start doing it everyday again. I will when I get home, its just hard here because I do not have my own space. I just learned though that strength comes from within. I am capable of anything if I use my strength from within.

0 comments: