Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Like It Hot.


Yesterday was spent nursing my hang over with chinese food and movies. Carrie brought over 'Some Like It Hot' and later on Kim came over. We went to the 'Lazy Catfish' for free beers. We met up with Evan and the boys from down the block. PJ drank my last beer before the free beers ended and then tried to ditch, I chased after him and fell on my ass. What a jerk.

At around 11, we made a trek into the city to a bar by Evan's apt, then we got really greasy food at papaya dog and hung out at Evan's. Kim and Evan hit it off like I knew they would. I am pretty stoked. I am such a sweet matchmaker.

I really don't feel like going to school today. I need to not drink on school nights.

Also, I really like dorky, oversized reading glasses. I may need to invest in some.

0 comments: