Thursday, February 26, 2009

Evasion.


Today, after class I made an effort to get an exorbitant amount of work done. I got some done, with great voracity, but then I got distracted. My friend Zeb, who I actually know from summer sleep away camp imed me and actually happened to be in the same library I was in! He went to McGill in Montreal for undergrad, and the last time I saw him was when I was visiting Montreal last January. We caught up and sat for hours on our computers in silence, while doing work. It was nice to not be alone in my quest to complete scholastic missions.

Even though I sort of got stuff done, I still photographed myself while in the library. This blog is quickly becoming an attempt for me to raise my self esteem through self-photograph therapy.

p.s. Why the fuck is the New York 1 station interviewing Alec Baldwin about serious topics? This is why I hate the news. Kill yourself Rupert Murdoch.

I come home to LI tomorrow night!

1 comments:

Das said...

Because Alec Baldwin is a god... or well one of the gods i worship.