Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic.

Ok. So being sick really sucks and I think it effects my brain in a negative way.

Yesterday I went to Moma with my anthro group and Kim met up. We saw this old movie by Rachel Carson about the sea. Afterward, Kim and I searched for a place to get Italian, but somehow couldn't find anything so we just went to Ruby Tuesdays. We split a bottle of wine and caught up. I love that bitch.

I have my TFA interview tomorrow. I am really scared. I am so sick it hurts. I went to Duane Reade today and got a lot of meds. I am trying to pump my body full of vitamin C because I really need to get better.

It sucks that I have to spend my one free day at an interview. I have SO much shit to read and not enough time to read it.

UGH. AND I am supposed to practice my 5 minute teaching sample in front of people 5 times so I get used to it. I am SO not prepared. I will do the best I can, but I have a feeling it will not be good enough. In which case, the decision will be made for me, and I won't have to worry about making it myself.

Wish me luck...or hope that it goes terribly. Either way its up to fate to decide.

0 comments: