Friday, August 21, 2009

Tiger Outing



Wednesday I went to interview people with Alex and Ariel for the man-on-the-street portion of our TV show. We stood in front of a poster for 'Addicted to Beauty' in the subray station on 6th and 14th and asked people questions. I started asking people and was quickly shut down. It is really demeaning when people ignore you or get pissy when you want to ask them some questions. But I guess I understand because I would do the same thing. After being pretty productive and getting a few really good, short interviews, we were getting ready to go and one of the MTA workers told us we weren't allowed to record there. Perfect timing. I proposed we go out to sushi after our shoot, and they both agreed. We went to a sushi place and one pitcher turned into 3 and we all played never have I ever. It was really fun. After getting drunk and missing our meeting, we decided to stroll the streets with a different video tape to document our outing, because we had the vid cam. It was fun anf funny. After that we went to Ariel's brother's apartment and watched youtube videos and drank some more. After that, Alex and I headed back to BK to go to metropolitan. This was my first time actually hanging out there, it is a gay bar. I have been coming to terms with the fact that I am actually pretty attracted to girls, but I like guys more. I just like people and I think it would be completely possible for me to marry a guy, have some babies and then settle down with a woman later on in life. The whole demographics of older women dating men is not so good, because guys tend to like younger women. I mean, obviously if I did date a woman she would have to be beautiful, girly, smart and funny. IDK, sometimes I feel like I connect with girls way more than guys. However, as complicated as I think guys are, girls may be even more so. Oh well.

0 comments: