Friday, August 21, 2009

Decent Exposures


After sleeping at Carrie's I woke up to her kidnapping me and taking me to LI so we could get sushi and she could go to her Dr. appt. We had a silly drive and laughed a lot. That song 'Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night' must have come on the radio 7x during our drives. Kind of ridiculous. I got home, took a shower and called the airport, in hopes of postponing my Taiwan trip, in an effort to miss typhoon season. They wanted $380 additional to change my flight. I said fuck that. So I am still leaving on September 1st. Our friend Zach was having his first solo photography show at 6 in the lower west side, so we had to make that. I read a couple of article's about it, it was on the radio and the news!! I am so proud of Zach! He takes pictures of naked people in busy city places like the subway, chinatown, times sq...etc. Basically, the model takes off their clothes for 30 seconds and Zach takes 10 shots. He keeps bail money on hand and his lawyers number on speed dial. Anyway, the show was really great! I dragged Nathan out, and Kate came to meet up. Afterward, Kate and I went for a walk to get some food. She told me about the new man in her life, and said she had met him on an online dating site that is free to join and send messages. I was curious so I joined last night and have already been talking to people. I feel like a huge dork, but it is so hard to meet people.

0 comments: