Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reality Robert

Thursday morning I hopped on a train back into the city to interview reality Robert for PTTV. I met up with Alex and Ariel in midtown and we went up to Robert's office. Robert must have looked up info about PTTV because he seemed to be well versed in the ethos of our organization. This knowledge of us led to a less interesting interview, however it lead to more neutral, less conspiracy based communication. Anyway, I think I am really beginning to love conducting interviews. I think it would be really cool if I could make a documentary and travel to a bunch of places to try to debunk some social institution/group.

After our interview, me and the girls got some Korean food and I hopped on a train back to LI. Lauren picked me up at the train and I made a fire and mojitos in the back yard. We read ghost stories and played music and later on Carrie came over. It was a nice semi-laid back evening with some good drinks and some good girls.

0 comments: