Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some Kind of Magnet I am

Yesterday I went to the beach with Stephen. We met up with Nicole, Sean and Eddie. It was a really beautiful day at the beach, despite the fact that I almost drowned. I am usually the girl to run and dive right in and never look back. Yesterday, the waves were crazy and sucked you and and didn't let you out. It was really scary. I made it out alive, thank goodness I am a strong swimmer.

Anyway, So I realized yesterday that Stephen and I are at that point where he is really starting to annoy me. Our conversations go nowhere. He is fun if I am in a good mood, but he is really like a 5 year old at all other times. He is such a nice kid,like really too nice for his own good. I knew when I started to hang out with him that he bothered me a bit and that I could only take him in small doses. Yesterday I was itching to get rid of him.

I dropped him off after the beach and went to Julia's and me, her and Sean hung out for a bit. I was supposed to sleep at Julia's after she bbq'd and we went to this show at the Brick House. Sean is really really funny. The three of us had a really good time joking around. (Video of song we made up, soon to come)

The three of us went to the show and Nicole and Sal met up. I was worried that Julia's 'bf' Austin was going to show up. Well, he did and I was so out of there. I am starting to realize that Julia is pretty much always surrounded by drama. Anyway, I went home with Sean, but not before I told him that NOTHING was happening between us, not even a kiss. He is funny, but full of shit and you can't believe much of what comes out of his mouth. That whole group of guys that Nicole and Julia hang out with are bastard little boys and really haven't grown up or out of their drug induced coma's long enough to mature and become real adults.

I do have to say, that within the past 24 hours, I had three different guys, who know me well enough for it to mean something say...

"Do you know how incredibly sexy you are?"
"You are really beautiful, do you know that?"
"You're really cute."

So I guess I am kind of on fire right now or something.

0 comments: