Monday, April 11, 2011

Hopeless?

I have been so bored lately. Work is not going as fast as I would like and I feel like much of my work is becoming redundant. I really like it here, but I am questioning staying. It would be nice to not have to sell my car. I think I found a new appreciation for home, but I am not quite sure it is where I would like to live. I really would like to go away for my doctorate. I am just not so sure here or now are the time and place. I keep having to rewrite my proposal. It is so frustrating thinking about starting again at square one. I am beginning to lose hope. I know it will be difficult to come back here after my trip home in June/July. I am starting to wonder if maybe my time here is almost up. I just feel like getting a doctorate is the next step. I want it so bad, but lately I have been questioning myself a lot. Maybe I am not ready for it. Maybe I should just teach for a few more years or maybe I should just do what I am doing here somewhere else, get more experience and then reapply to schools in the states. I feel lazy and I don't believe its all my fault. Ugh. I just want this feeling to go away.

0 comments: