Sunday, March 13, 2011

somuchtodosomuchtodo

I am headed for the busiest week of my life. I move on Thursday. I am going to see MGMT Thursday night and I go to Welly Fri- Sun.

My lecture kinda sucked today. I am not so happy about that. Next weeks hasto be kick ass but i don't have nearly enough time to learn all the things I am supposed to know already. this is really scary and frustrating. I wish I could have someone else teach next week's class for me. Crap. I am pretty sure the cat is out of the bag as of today and that my students know I don't know as much about the topic as i should. Gah. Well...they can't expect me to be some genius, even though that would be ideal. I have never taught this class before OR 200 people. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. Definitely.

1 comments:

M said...

MGMT = brilliant. Good luck with the busyness. BTW, fake it 'til you make it with the lecture nonsense. I have no idea what I'm doing at work day by day, but I just pretend. It sucks, but mostly I get by.