Friday, October 2, 2009

RIP Jamie Barden


I just found out last night that my friend Jamie fell asleep Monday night and didn't wake up Tuesday morning. He always said he would never make it to 30. I am really glad that he came to NY before he passed. I feel really bad for his best friend/girlfriend Trish. I think they were going to get married.

Since I am in Florida and broke, there is no way I could go to Ireland for the wake/funeral. I went to Epcot and drank a Guinness for him between the English pub and the Irish food stand. When I was about to leave Ireland after our wonderful 2 weeks together, Jay and I realized that I hadn't had one Guinness. So he said "I suppose we should have a guinness to send you off the right way". So I had a guinness to send him off. RIP. You will be missed.

0 comments: