Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PMS. WAH!

Ugh. I have been so moody this past week. The last time I went to yoga I cried almost the entire time. I've been known to get a little teary eyed after back bends, but this was intense and I couldn't stop it. I have been a bit worried this past week that I got pregnant of something because its been really intense, and my boobs are huge all the sudden. It turns out i'm due. Typical. I hope I get it soon though, cause or else ill start to worry fo rills.

A few things that have been pissing me off lately...

1) Kyle is leaving me.
2) I am homesick.
3) I lack freedom because i don't have a car/ i have to walk everywhere.
4) I thought I made rad new friends from Sponge bar, and the one whose number I have isn't returning my text. I have no idea why.
5) I want more money-I want to take an art class, buy a new bag, buy sneakers, buy work clothes.
6) I am bloated and I feel fat and my stomach hurts.

WAHHHH

OH and something else. I hate it when I go to yoga and I put my stuff down and then some idiot puts their stuff directly in front of me so i can't see the mirror. That's fucked.

0 comments: